Sunday, October 31, 2010

Not So Spooky Halloween













To this very moment, Aaron is still pumped up to scare Derek. He is super easy to scare. Over all we have had a great time. The beginning of the month consisted of costumes that really was unreasonable. I won't do the zombie, scary stuff, it's just not something I want to celebrate. The kids carved their pumpkins and displayed them on the porch.

JD was Optimise Prime from Transformers. Georgia was a bee, and Derek was Bob Marley. I didn't dress up but I saw some cool eyelashes that would be fun to wear. z
They first started at a party at my Dad's house. They did every thing from just playing, bobbing for apples, and trying to bite and apple tied to a string without hands. Crazy!

We spent the afternoon bowling because they had a special and we went home to get ready. We had alot of time to get ready. They got so much candy.

Now we can kick back and watch the World Series! Hello, priorities! So far they are loosing. Boo!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why my picture came out twice.:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great Halloween! The kids look great! And you should consider wearing those pink eyelashes more often. They really bring out the color in your eyes... ;)

    (ps. you should be able to edit this post and delete the second copy of your picture if you want.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pics Amy! :) I agree on the not so scary costumes. Donnie however was a friendly clown and still managed to scare many. Between me and you, I LOVE those lashes! ;)

    ReplyDelete