Saturday, October 23, 2010

Georgia's Dance/Cheer at Varsity Game!






Today was a super exciting day for Georgia, ok ok me too. The old cheerleader and dance team member in me stirred up some excitement too. She participated in the cheer and dance day for Marshall highschool. They got to spend the day with the highschool girls and learn cheers along with dance routines. Georgia was super excited to find out her group was dancing to a Justin Bieber song! I kinda think she enjoyed singing along more than the dance. But that's okay;)

The neat thing was she got to groove at the Varsity game that night, too.! She was excited for the whole experience. I did her hair and even talked her into wearing a bow. ( she never does that) Then we decorated her face with make up. She is a pro at that by now. I only need to help with mascara.

She didn't even seem nervous. She paired up with her buddy, a cute cheerleader named Chloe- who happens to be in Derek's health class. They got prepared on the field and I was ready with the camera in hand. I got 5 seconds in and received a nasty message on my camera. Memory card full! Ugh, I tried the quick run through of what previous pictures all the sudden were not important anymore, however I was not fast enough. I called it quits and just watch my baby. I don't know who was more nervous me or her. My heart pounded so hard, it could burst. Oh, the pride!!

These are the days that I count my blessings for the little beautiful girl, God has blessed me with! I love you Georgia and I am so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment