Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Part 4...!











Why so many Christmas visits? Well, growing up I constantly moved and my parents are divorced so I grew up with traveling for Christmas. That was just the way it was. Up until a few years ago we crammed it in within a day and a half. We finally came to our senses and insisted that we start at home and then spread out our visits over several days. What a blessing! We were able to spend time with each our families and that I will always cherish!

So, we went to my Dad's house to celebrate in the holidays. They showered us with all kinds of things. The kids just know the are spoiled rotten there:) They raise birds and the kids were super excited to play with each of them. Katie and Georgia immediately took off on their own for a make-over session. JD and Austen hit it off and played for hours. Derek and Alex have always been close and hung out all day. Aaron and I spent the day visiting with my Dad and Sheila. We talked for hours. A great dinner stuffed our bellies as usual!

Thanks for your hospitality Dad and Sheila! They truly go out of their way to make sure we are well cared for:)!

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment