Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cheer Camp





Cheer kinda runs in our family now. I had fun with it when I was younger and now my kids are loving it! Georgia has had some experience with it here and there. Gymnastics was a big deal too for awhile.

I saw the cheer camp on the calendar that Derek brought home. The cheerleaders were leading a cheer camp for little girls. We asked if Georgia could come. I fully expected a registration of some sort. They got her in for free (special connections for Derek's sister;). Awesome!! She learned alot and even got to learn to stunt. She got to be the flyer in the stunts. She did so great!!

At the end of the camp they did a performance for all the parents and football players. They danced to a Justin Beiber song and did a couple of cheers. They looked sooo cute!! (she even got a free t-shirt out of it)

Thank you to the coach that allowed her to participate and thank you to the Marshall cheerleaders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment