Monday, October 11, 2010

Refreshing Treat




I received a hutch from Aaron for my birthday! He asked my father-in-law to make it for me as a surprise. Boy was I surprised! I have been begging for change in our kitchen. Redoing or even updating a kitchen can cost alot. So this has been a super long process. I have been begging for more cabinet space but not sure what to do. ANYWAY. My wonderful husband solved that problem. I received the gift on my birthday and it sat in my garage for a bit till we had time to paint it. We picked a color to match the counter tops and I love it!!

I love that we did it together. It is the perfect place for all my cake decorating supplies. Those supplies are kinda awkward to put away and need space. We also needed a place to put all our beer and wine glasses! That may sound simple but we have different glasses for different purposes. Too bad we didn't have any wine or beer on hand to celebrate! Oh, I love it so much! I was motivated to repaint our island to match the hutch. My kitchen looks wonderful. I feel revived to enjoy this space!

I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me and I pray that I will not complain for more. I love you Lord. I love my husband. AND I love my father-in-law Tim for his wonderful God given talent, and sharing it with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment