Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun and Games!



JD is doing pretty good in writing and learning different styles. Right now, he is learning to write persuasive paragraphs. He comes up with topics and chooses one, then pre-writes (rough draft), proof-reads, then publish. So, he chose to persuade me to play Monopoly with him. I usually say no. Mostly because it is so time consuming and I just don't make the time. Anyway, he did well and persuaded me. So, we played Monopoly. I really thought I would win because, well...I'm playing a nine year old! Hmmm....ya, he beat me. Oh, well...it was really fun and I really enjoyed taking the extra time to play with him!

(Warning! No make up in the pics.:/)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I hate Monopoly and Bradley loves it! He and JD need to get together... But it looks like his persuasive techniques are really paying off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, his next persuasive idea is an ipod touch. Eek! we told him he would have to save and buy his own....But nice try...

    ReplyDelete