Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve-Eve


Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!! Christmas is here and it is time to get ready. Finish the shopping for gifts and food. Prepare the house for guests! Prepare our hearts for the worship of the King of Kings!!!

I have a special guest on my blog today. He is the mostly jolly, Christmas boy I know. He is truely happy about EVERYTHING in Christmas!


Tonight we ended the day by sitting by the fire I prepared (J.D.)and watched " How the Grinch Stole Christmas"! This was the best Christmas Eve Eve ever!!

Thank you JD! He looked completely happy and content sitting so proudly next to the fire he prepared! While JD, Derek and I went shopping, Aaron and Georgia spent the day baking. Every year he joyfully bakes the most delicious pies-completely homemade right down to the crust!- and his homemade spritz cookies( that could only be prepared by a cookie press that is 100 years old...)They were done and waiting for us to taste when we came in the door. This is the best!!

Now to wash my china, bake the turkey, prepare the food, clean up the house.....I could go on and on. Sorry, my holidays are not the same unless I put everything off untill the last minute. Just the way I am:)

Merry Christmas Eve Eve,

Amy and JD

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job on the fire, JD!
    Cookies waiting for you? How great is that?!?
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete