Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas....










We spent the day with Tim and Chris (aaron's parents). We had lunch together using my china! I have been dying to use that! After our bellies were full we enjoyed some games, naps, and lots of visiting. Next, we headed out to our candlelight service at church. It was so beautiful and really was a focus on the true meaning of Christmas. I gift to us by God. He was here in the flesh! - partly I needed to supervise the handling of the candles with my pyromaniac children....

Then it was time to get in pj's, drink hot coco, and sitting by the fire. Aaron read "Twas the Night Before Christmas". We quickly made our pallets in our room. A tradition we love is to have a sleepover all together in our room. Partly because when they were younger, the controlling Mrs. Claus that I am, wanted to be sure there was noooo peaking.

We stayed up late to prepare for the morning surprises. I love this night!!!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment