Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Kick Off-Part 2






On Sunday we gathered at my mom's house for christmas tree decorating. Every year we all gather to get the decorations hung and in place. Chuck put together the tree and lights before we got there. Everyone helped decorate the tree. The kids are extra eager to help in anyway possible. Derek helped my mom set up her nativity scene on the mantle. JD helped set up the church. Georgia dressed the tree with a skirt. I helped make sure those Hershey Kisses got lots of attention. Hey! Someone had to eat them!

Usually she has Christmas music playing but this year football was the priority:)Hershey Kisses are a must. - she will go out of her way to be sure there are plenty! Thanks! We determined Zach is still taller than the tree. Visiting about what is going on in our life, visiting about an upcoming baby...! Zach and Claudia are due in May!

I love the decorating of everyone's homes and trees. Some call it a hassle. I call it a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I LOVE decorating the tree every year! It just makes my heart so happy! Definitely a blessing. So glad you got to experience it with your family.

    Hershey kisses are a must during Chrsitmastime at our house, too. This year, I splurged and combined some Caramel kisses in there. Yum! Glad you were able to take care of the task of tending to them. :)

    ReplyDelete