Saturday, December 4, 2010

Good-bye Blackberry...










I have had my Blackberry 2 whole years!!! That is a long time for me. I have been taking pictures with it and never took the time to figure out how to put the pictures on my computer. So why did I do it now? Because my new phone is on the way and these were too precious to throw away.

I have 2 years of memories! I had 177 pictures on that phone! I didn't even know it could hold that many. I was amazed at how fast time has gone by. JD is a complete different size. Derek is alot taller. Georgia has matured even if her size is still small. Aaron and I are just goofy. Jenna had her babies. We went to SeaWorld and thank goodness for my phone because my camera card got left at home. I thought I would post some of my favorites. One of which is not a picture I took but one that was sent to me and I saved it. Rock on Grandma S.!!!

So...for now my phone is in hospice...waiting to be laid to rest for the final time...

2 comments:

  1. Go Grandma S!! That picture is priceless! So glad you captured it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy took that picture when they were on their way to El Paso for the family reunion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete