Thursday, December 16, 2010

Precious in Poteet






Sunday was a busy day for us. We are always busy. We haven't been to Poteet in awhile to see our dear friends. We finally found a day that worked out for everyone. Aaron and Cliff were both off and we could all just hang out. We intended to see a live nativity walk through however that was exactly what everyone else in Poteet wanted to do. There was no way the kids were going to be able to wait a long time to walk through it so we plan to do a drive through next weekend. So we did what we love to do best....hang out and visit. While Aaron and Cliff discussed firefighter stuff and beer, Jenna and I shared recipes and she showed me all of her amazing crafts. She is so creative!!

I got pictures of the kids. I love being with them!!
I love snuggling with each of the kiddos. JD is quite good with babies. And believe it or not, Julia and Georgia are the same height!!

2 comments:

  1. Hanging out and visiting with good friends is always a good fall back activity when your plans fall through! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. I'm loving all your Christmas blogs!!

    ReplyDelete