Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ian, Our blessing




This summer, like summers in the past, I have enjoyed the blessing of having Ian all summer. He and our immediate family are really close. We enjoyed many activities such as swim team, movies, going to the park, Fiesta Texas, and so on. We have had the blessing of being a part of his upbringing. He is extremely smart, likes to try new things and easy to take care of. We thank God for allowing us to be a part of his life in such a close way. We know that God will use him in a great way. He really enjoys being a part of his church activities and uses his knowledge to share with friends around him and frequently asks questions during our family devotions. He loves to read which increases his knowledge. He is definitely like the Scrimshire family with having what we call Ianisims.




Saturday is his 11th birthday. He is sooo excited about it. He said, "I can't wait till my birthday! I'm gonna stay up all night long. It's a tradition. I have been doing it since I was 10!" I thought Aaron was going to drive off the road he was laughing so hard! Ian definitely has a great since of humor.




We love you Ian and enjoys seeing you grow and mature.


Love Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment