Monday, August 9, 2010

Mission accomplished!




Everyday I wake up and make my list of things I'm supposed to do. I even put getting dressed on my list. A lot of times I don't get it done, but every now and then I get extra done. Today was one of those days. I already posted about moving the inversion table and getting my school room organized. I actually finished it! Everything is in its new spot, filed, rubber banded and tucked away. I found out that I have 39 flashcards! Who needs that many? Hmmm....my kids should be geniuses!!

I then got motivated and moved to the kitchen for dinner. Georgia helped me make dinner she did super! I think she needs an apron her size.

Dinner was done, we all pitched in and cleaned up the garage. We didn't clean out the garage. We cleaned up the mess from our inside garage door to the big outside one. Once that was clean we were done. JD finished the job by gathering all the shoes in the foyer! This photo was a perfect description of his task. It was really cute to see him trying to get them all at once instead of doing a little at a time.

Now it feels really good to sit on the couch and know we put in a great day. Ian helped out quite a bit but he ALSO finished all his reading for the different summer reading programs!! YAY Ian!! Great job!!

1 comment:

  1. JD is hilarious. And, I recognize that apron...

    Good for you guys for getting all that work done. That's awesome that everybody pitched in and helped out. I know it feels good.

    ReplyDelete