Sunday, August 8, 2010

King Clan




I have introduced the Tilts and the Keyshires. I now present to you the King Clan. My maiden name is King. They are my Dad, Sheila, Melissa, Alex, Austen, and our newest addition Katie. They live not too far from us. Dripping Springs is about an Hour and ahalf away. They really enjoy hobbies such as Karate and they raise and breed birds. The birds are mostly doves and several different kinds of parrots. They have some beautiful birds and they are quite intelligant. My dad and Sheila are very close. ( I am also very close to my mom, Trish). Katie is an addition to our family with an amazing story. She was only 2 when her mother, my aunt, was involved in a trajic car accident. She was completely disabled and passed away four years later from her injuries. She fought bravely through breast cancer just months after Katie's birth and then through the results of the car accident. We prayed for her and will remember her loving spirit forever. Katie was brave through it and my dad and sheila took an immediate role to raise her in a loving family. This little girl had been through more than I can share. The Lord took her in His hands and placed her in a loving home with her family and couldn't be in a more loving family. She is not just a cousin, she is my sister. She is a blessing from God and a testimony of God's faithfulness to His children. I continually pray for blessings for her and my parents immediate response to her need for care and love. Please enjoy these pictures of my loving family. Sheila is my loving step-mother who loves us as her own. She has been a blessing me and my family since I was 8 years old. We have grown together as a family and I love her very much. ( she does not enjoy taking pictures, so I do not have any of her- although I would love to have one someday). I have no idea why I don't have a picture of my awesome brother Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment